2.4

I placed an order for Christmas gifts and needed to return them.I used the inclosed return lable.

All items were returned in there original packaging complete with all tags. No items were worn or used in any way. I ordered these items in good faith and expected a refund in good faith when I returned them. I checked my credit card statement for two months and saw that there was no refund.

when I called T.A. I learned for the first time that I was given a credit instead of a refund.

At NO time was I notified of this policy prior to or after to placing this order.I am asking for a full refund for order # V5488676 for $548.36 which reflects a $33.50 charge for restocking fee. Thank You.

This person wrote the review because of "never notified of refund policy prior to or after to ordering merchendise." at Territory Ahead. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $548 and wants Territory Ahead to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no refund, no notice of return policy, shameful treatment of loyal customer and non-existent customer sevice. Author liked the most unique shirts and clothing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Ll Bean, Duluth Trading, Kenco, Bass Pro Shops, Gander Mountain or Sierra Trading Post. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Territory Ahead territory ahead return policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Territory Ahead?

Comments

Their returns policy is on the website.Up to 60 days after your order ships you get a refund.

60-90 days you get a credit.Pretty clear and it took 2 clicks to find it.

to Anonymous New York, New York, United States #1127986

If territory ahead really wanted their customers to know the return policy they should put it on the purchase receipt or return label but they don't. Why???