With Company response Not resolved

Update by user Mar 16, 2013

Still no jacket.My last call to TA was real.

I was not disrespectful but they got an earful. I finally got CJ, a supervisor on the line. She had no solution but to tell me there were 69 on back order and no definite delivery date. I am thinking these were ordered as part of their regular inventory and they get there when they get there as long as it is before next Christmas.

This company has zero credibility now. I just got another notice from an emailbot saying it would be thirty days. This company has fallen into a state of lameness from which there is no recovery. Time to call the Better Business Bureau andthe California Attorney General's Office-- department of consumer fraud.

AS if it will do any good.Nonetheless,others should be spared this kind of ***.

Original review posted by user Feb 12, 2013

In December 2012 returned a jacket that did not fit.The sizing description on the TA website was erroneous.

The CS agent said if I returned it they would send another the first week of February. This seemed like a long time but I did not wish to take the 15% restocking hit. TA refunded my $120.00 upon receiveing the return but turned right around and charged my card two months ago and has yet to deliver my jacket. Customer service takes my calls, apologizes by rote behavior, and offers no new information about expected delivery date, etc.

If I cancel the order, they want to charge me a restocking fee. This company is so not what it used to be. The quality of the last three shirts I purchased was so poor, I could not believe they would charge $80.00 for one of them. I was stunned at how they looked after one laundering.

This online retailer obviously no longer cares for its customers.I loved this retailer once, now I am on a mission to let people know how far they have fallen.

Had an Experience with Territory Ahead?

Comments

TerritoryAheadSupport
Territory Ahead Response

I have just come across your post and would like to assist you with this.We are very disappointed to hear about your experience with our customer service department.I want to assure you that we take your comments very seriously and appreciate your frustration.

I would really like to get more details about your experience and do what I can to resolve this.

We are striving to be better than this and I truly hope you will give Territory Ahead an opportunity to prove that we are committed to customer service and will not let you down again.Please contact me at resolution@distinctiveapparelinc.com.