Dennison, Ohio
With Company response

BAND OF OUTSIDERS JACKET

Price: $499.00 liner fell apart.Buyer beware this company does not list their product warranties on the web page because thier is none.

Dont assume Territory Ahead warranties the product.

The IRS is light years ahead of this organization when it comes to customer service. 1 month of phone calls and emails with no response. Prior to ordering an item from Territory Ahead take one simple step. Attempt to find on their web page what do I do if I have a product issue.

Call their customer support phone number and listen to the available options.After taking these two simple prebuying steps ask yourself "do I want to make a purchase from this retailer?"

Had an Experience with Territory Ahead?

Comments

TerritoryAheadSupport
Territory Ahead Response

I have just come across your post and would like to assist you with this.Please know we listen to your comments and take them very seriously.

We would like to apologize for the lack of service provided. We are striving to be better than this and understand your frustration. I would like to get more details on the problem with the Band of Outsiders Jacket.

Please email me details at resolution@distinctiveapparelinc.com.I look forward to hearing from you and be given the opportunity to prove that we are committed to customer service and will not let you down again.