I have used this company for years difficult .I just ordered 6 T shirts Pima Cotton as advertised on line.

146722 item number. Not one of them are Pima Cotton. Waited 26 minutes on customer service then got disconnected. Called back and starting the conversation again with a order taker instead of customer service .

They represented one item and sent me 6 of another item. holding again for customer service , Since 2/27/2017 I have received 3 phone calls from 3 different women telling me they are calling the warehouse calling the manufactor havent heard back since 3/13/2017. Great clothes usually horrible customer service.

please help.I just dont understand how little regard you have for loyal customers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Territory Ahead T-shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Territory Ahead?

Comments

Just return the items already.

Modlily - TERRIBLE PRODUCTS Modlily "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..." Read more Territory Ahead - A faulty item was not properly dealt with Territory Ahead "i ordered a pair of pants and after one wash, the fabric was obviously faulty, with a big bulge in what was supposed to be smooth stretchy pants.. i sent..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Mark Medical Care - Deceptive Doctor Mark Medical Care "This doctor is misleading, nasty and deceptive. He is a radiologist who went to school in Mexico and now he is using second-hand lasers on his hispanic customers. Beware of..." Read more Planters - Failed Package Planters "I am a packaging engineer and purchased the " Nut & Chocolate Trail mix" in Kansas City airport. I passed by a different product because I wanted a zipper bag..." Read more Orbmik Furniture - Stole my money!!! Orbmik Furniture "On October 20, 2014, I went to Orbmik Furniture to purchase a 3pc set of living room furnishings; Sofa, Love Seat, and Chair. I paid $1300 USC cash and was..." Read more Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more